The organ in the church of Ansgar in Langenhorn is the only preserved instrument in a church, planned by the Hamburg poet and organ builder Hans Henny Jahnn.
It was built by the builders Furtwängler and Hammer from Hannover respectively in 1931 and in 2008. Until today the pipe works of this organ are original. It has been only once extensively restored in 2008 by the company Jehmlich Orgelbau Dresden. The instrument is the first large organ built with mechanical action after the “pneumatic era” in organ building.